|IFFT Interior Lifestyle...|
|Japonia - TOKYO|
2016-11-07 | 2016-11-09
wpisz szukaną frazę
IKEA Trading Services Sp z o.o
zatrudni osobę na stanowisko:
Specjalista d/s Technicznych
Ważne do: 2011-03-02
IKEA is a home furnishing company working mainly within 3 areas: Production (Trading Offices), Distribution, and Retail (IKEA stores).
IKEA Trading organization forms a link between the factory floor and the products in IKEA stores. It’s Trading responsibility to secure reliable production involving a minimum of waste and a maximum of efficiency. Exactly in the same way works our Trading office in Janki. IKEA has the goal of producing high quality products at a low cost to customers and the environment. To achieve it technical issues of material and production must be carefully addressed with suppliers. This is why each of Trading Purchasing teams includes a Technical Specialist.
Currently we are looking for a:
Technical Specialist in Home Furnishing Products
Located in Janki
The person on such a position is responsible tosecure at all time the Product Quality Requirements.
- Complete and correct documentation is received, understood, communicated to and fulfilled by the supplier in all details. Approved samples available.
- Production Risk Assessment done and process control implemented.
- The product is tested, approved and documented.
- Zero series and First delivery inspection completed and approved.
- Evaluating potential new supplier’s production facilities and Quality system.
- Support the supplier to implement and maintain Quality Systems and IKEA working methods.
- Communicate and secure changes in product requirements, production changes and working methods.
- Work proactively to improve Customer Experienced Product Quality and solve Quality problems with the highest sense of urgency.
To be successful on the position you should fulfill our requirements and expectations:
- Poses degree on Technical University (preferable Wood Processing Faculty)
- Very good knowledge of production process of home furnishing items
- Experience in working in the factory close to production (experience in production of home furnishing products will be an additional advsantage)
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Solid Works
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work within a team and in close co-operation
- Fluency in English and Polish language
- Poses driving license cat. B
IKEA is a company where ethics and values in doing business are of high importance. If you are cost conscious person focused on customer satisfaction, if you like new challenges and work with them in creative way, if you always strive for excellence in your actions, we are looking just for you!